The hiking tall boots have all the great qualities of our regular tall boots with the added advantage of a more durable sole which is made from rubber. This is more commonly known as the hiking sole, rubber sole or outdoor sole. The rubber sole is resistant to 300 C heat, oil and acid, and has a good flex crack resistance to low temperatures making them resistant to -42C.
The hiking tall sheepskin boots along with the rest of our hiking range are great for camping. They are recommended for outdoor use.
Important points on the hiking tall boots:
- Great for outdoors and camping
- Resistant rubber sole
- Provides more support for the feet than the regular EVA sole
- Works well in extremely cold temperatures
- Has all the characteristics of our iconic classic tall boots
- Side lock stitched to ensure secure fastening
- Reinforce suede at toe area for added durability