The hiking short ugg boots are one of our best sellers and have been for years. They have all the great qualities of our regular sheepskin boots with the added advantage of a more durable sole which is made from rubber. This is more commonly known as the hiking sole, rubber sole or outdoor sole. The rubber sole is resistant to 300 C heat, oil and acid, and has a good flex crack resistance to low temperatures making them resistant to -42C.
The hiking short boots along with the rest of our hiking range are great for camping. They are recommended for outdoor use.
Important points on the hiking short ugg boots:
- Great for outdoors and camping
- Resistant rubber sole
- Provides more support for the feet than the regular EVA sole
- Works well in extremely cold temperatures
- Has all the characteristics of our iconic classic short deluxe boots
- Side lock stitched to ensure secure fastening
- Reinforce suede at toe area for added durability
Most Popular Colours: